Vizlegal for Librarians
Work smarter, not harder
Vizlegal makes legal librarians and research professionals more efficient. We provide popular time-saving tools for research professionals, giving you more time to focus on the things that matter.
Find information quickly
Spending too much time searching for cases of interest? Our unique and powerful filters help you focus quickly on what you need - including by judge, adjudicator, or tribunal member.
Create personalised alerts
Need to know the next time a certain piece of legislation is mentioned in Iris Oifigiúil? Create an alert to tell you the next time it uses a certain phrase and get on with your day. No more repeated checking of websites to see if something has been published or issued.
Librarians have told us they’ve saved 100s of hours of work by being able to easily locate information - or get alerted to new information - by using Vizlegal.
We have also added new features based on extensive feedback from research professionals. By incorporating feedback from librarians, the platform evolves with the specific needs of its users. This collaborative approach ensures that new features are tailored to enhance the legal research experience
- "making content accessible"
- "saved countless hours of research"
- "robust, flexible search"
Plans & pricing
€ 99 per month
Sole Practitioners only
- Search millions of legal documents fast
- Track new judgments for words and phrases
- Track Irish & English High Court cases
- Consolidated Rules & Practice Directions
- Bookmark & tag decisions
- Daily summary emails
- 30-day money back guarantee
For teams (2+ people)
- All of the Sole Practitioner features, plus
- Fully automated High Court calendar for your firm
- Analytics on Irish law firms
- Analytics on Irish judges
- Slack/Teams integration
- Chat support
- Pay by Direct Debit
Bespoke offers available
For teams (5+ people)
- All of the Law Firm features, plus
- Bulk pricing
- SSO integration
- Legal API access
- Custom integrations
- Custom payment methods
- Custom reports